AS the work week begins to sink in, I thought some light business humor would be appreciated.
1. "If you see a bandwagon, it’s too late." - James Goldsmith
2. "Early to bed and early to rise probably indicates unskilled labor." - John Ciardi
3. "Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?" - Steve Jobs
4. "The problem with the rat race is that even if you win, you’re still a rat." - Lilly Tomlin
5. "The company is going to hell, and we’re riding shotgun."
6. Don’t piss on my back and tell me it’s raining. - Old Western Saying
7. Run your idea up the flagpole and see if anyone salutes it.
8. Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot
9. "Get the right people on the bus and in the right seat." - Jim Collins
10. "The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary." - Vidal Sassoon
11. "When you’re up to your armpits in alligators, it’s hard to remember to drain the swamp." - Ronald Reagan
12. "Nothing is illegal if a hundred businessmen decide to do it." - Andrew Young
13. If it’s stupid but works, it isn’t stupid.
14. "By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day." - Robert Frost
- Sourece Attitudes Drives Life Blog